2019 Annual Report: Investing In Our Environment, Building A Stronger Ohio
OAQDA Update on the COVID-19 Emergency
Notice on CAIP Program Guidelines & Public Comment
Notice on Revised Fee Schedule
Air Quality Project Resources
<----Return to our 2019 Annual Report
The Ohio Air Quality Development Authority is committed to being a strong partner for Ohio businesses as they strive to reduce air emissions and achieve greater sustainability goals to protect our air.
With a knowledgeable and helpful staff, the Authority works daily to break down barriers and to ensure the access to financial support and technical resources is as seamless as possible for businesses of all sizes. Below is a breakdown of our application process for financing.
In addition, the Authority offers a variety of flexible financing tools and benefits for businesses as well as state, local and county government entities, including:
• Collaboration with the borrower’s lender of choice
• Innovative PACE (Property Assessed Clean Energy) financing mechanism for energy efficiency and renewable energy improvements for eligible properties
• Grants for eligible small businesses to assist in purchasing clean air equipment
• Confidential assistance and advising through the Small Business Ombudsman
• Tax benefits for equipment purchased with Authority bond financing
• Third-party verification of energy-efficiency data
• Issuer of Federal Tax-Exempt financing for eligible projects
For additional informational about these tools, what may be appropriate for your business, and how the Authority can help local businesses and lenders, visit www.ohioairquality.org or contact the Authority at (614) 224-3383 or firstname.lastname@example.org.